Skid plates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When are we going to be able to purchase skid plates that re better quality for the money

I have some clear plastic type material it it very hard i glue it onto the original skid plate and then file it to shape it is some type of plastic regards john

For which coil/s in particular?
For any coil it
But I use the 6000 n the Z
One would think that seen as it is the art that is in contact with the ground the would have a bit more beef on the base in leading edge

I have some clear plastic type material it it very hard i glue it onto the original skid plate and then file it to shape it is some type of plastic regards john
Have thought about that but wondered what type of glue would hold it securely

When are we going to be able to purchase skid plates that re better quality for the money
Nugget Finder make heavy duty skid plates for both the 6000 including the 17" and the 7000 14" 19" and Nugget finder Z Search 12"
From my experience most detector shops don't have them in stock. I just bought the last 2 x Z Search ($34ea) from Outback Prospecting in Clermont, so give Freida a call and she'll get them for you.
Recently Rohan (owner of Nugget finder) sent them directly to me because NO dealers had the 6000 17" and several claimed that they were not available & never made enquiry with Rohan to confirm. Trust me they are all being made by Nugget finder.
Cheers

Latest posts