Shiba Inu

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoky bandit said:
Tathradj said:
This could be interesting for those who hold them.
Yet, They may go south in a real hurry.
https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/pers...iba-inu-coin-in-charity-driven-move-c-2867355
That was a day or two ago mate . :)
China has banned all businesses trom training with crypto so we may see a downturn across the board very soon.

Mayb to funnel any crypto based interest from the population to the Chinese state backed cryoto, the e-yuan, which began trials last month.
Dirty foreigners will be locked out of the new digital currency for some time. Official launch date is 2024 so is still some time away.

State backed digital currencies will have infinite supply I would imagine so apart from improved efficiencies such currencies will still continue to cause massive asset boom bust cycles so for the end user, citizens, they won't be any different than the fiat currencies of today.

yea I sold my all my Shiba tokens taking a $40 loss as I did see that huge correction and man what a ride had a sell going with ADA bought the sell at 2,155 and by lunchtime the next day sold it for 1.49 :cool: making a $450 profit ;) Saw EOS was down to $4.35 so put a buy straight on and it now trading at $6.50. Had a look at Shiba and bought back in at 0.000012 and got just over 100 mil tokens so time to sit on them and see how it takes to get to the moon

Makes my 17504131.88715324 of it pale. LOL

Me just a small time player.
Very small. :) :)

But enjoy having a bit of fun. :gemstone:

I only have a bit of time at night to follow it all.
Park my little bit of funding through the day.

Smoky bandit said:
dam it said:
$0.00001348 :|
Not so Good today eh :argh:
Good time to buy. :) :Y:

They're still worth more than Venezuelan Bolivares..... :lol:

1621569843_bolivares.jpg

Just had look on investing.com and Shiba has jumped 4 spots in a week on the listing, now what is interesting although this is a meme crypto it does hole 0.9% of the market, now if this meme crypto does take off and get to 1 cent it will more than likely pass etherum in the listing. On inception it did start out as No.6 so given time it will get back there and while it's down I have taken my holding upto 500 million tokens. I do know this is a huge gamble but like it's big brother dogecoin it did stay at the same level for a few years then took off, it is only a matter of time and a tweet or two to get things moving.

So my advise is while it's low grab a heap as when it does take off lets say you want a new detector just sell a few tokens and go buy it.

Shib is now hovering just under the 1000 mark.
I put $200.00 in at 850. :)
That little rise has generated close to $45.00

I would crap myself it it did take off. LOL

Left me a little to play with Doge.

Latest posts