Shepp girl

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Forum Meggsy. Great to see you hunt gold and gems as that doubles the fun you can have in the hobby. For information you you have come to the right place. A great way to get out onto the fields is joining a club of which there is many. They tend to have outings every month and I'm sure you would be able to get a ride with the members. Best of luck...Wal.

Hi Meggsy - and welcome to PA forum.

Lots of info on here about rock hounding, and the guys are right - joining a club is a great idea for info and a ride!

Cheers,
Megsy

Hi Everyone, been rock hounding and detecting for 4 yrs now. Looking for friends and locations to go with as I don't have a 4x4 so limited to where I can go. Heading to Rushworth today since the rain has gone through. Fingers crossed. Cheers
Welcome to the fold now the fun begins lots of helpful members here

Hi Everyone, been rock hounding and detecting for 4 yrs now. Looking for friends and locations to go with as I don't have a 4x4 so limited to where I can go. Heading to Rushworth today since the rain has gone through. Fingers crossed. Cheers
Hi @Meggsy dont go out much these days but I know the surrounding areas all within a comfortable drive radiating out from Shepp.

If you would like some suggestions shoot me a PM, Im not always on but I will get back in time.

Keep an eye out for PA meetups, theres been a cpl locally before, many of the members have good knowledge and a cheery attitude and outlook, and enjoy catching up and making good people welcome.

Latest posts