SDC2300 For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
10 legitimate post criteria not met. Member joined September 2019 so ad will remain with caution: It is the trading parties responsibility to ensure the deal goes smoothly as Prospecting Australia takes NO responsibility for negative outcomes.
For Sale
SDC2300
Head Phones
Battery Charger
Spare set of 4 batteries
Original box
Very little use
No Longer required
$3600 ono
Neil Whittlesea VIC

Moderator edit. Personal details removed per forum rules. Also moving to the FOR SALE section.
  • Personal contact details are not to be posted on the forum, instead they should be sent via private message.

1C2D72B5-1217-481C-A600-692FF5527A37.jpeg9A67D5C6-8D44-4AEF-BC72-978F5D55B2A9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not seeing this in the for sale section, how do I go about placing the advert there, site is not so easy to use. Apologies for putting my details on the advert I didn’t know your not allowed.

You have to have made 10 posts to be able to sell.
Thanks Jarod, how come that’s not mentioned by the moderators, have been a member onsite for some time but haven’t needed to post anything as most questions are asked and answered by others.

Nice clean looking unit. You probably be asked for the serial number to confirm the authenticity of the unit. Good luck
That’s not an issue, happy to provide. I purchased it at Maryborough about 18 months ago, have found some small stuff with it but also have a 5000 with a range of coils which is what I mainly use. I also do quite a bit of sluicing with a 10” highbanker and do reasonably well out of that.

Im not seeing this in the for sale section, how do I go about placing the advert there, site is not so easy to use. Apologies for putting my details on the advert I didn’t know your not allowed.
Oops, sounds like somebody didn't read the forum rules BEFORE posting.
Please start with the following link to A Guide for New Members, then follow the first of the Newbie Checklist links within that post:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/threads/a-guide-for-new-members.8181/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts