SDC Deteknix wireless set up - now need a booster

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SD 2300 BOOSTER required
Hi I have been using a Deteknix Wireless set up for 3 weeks on my 2300, can highly recommend once all the bugs are out, try 5 small nuggets total weight .35gms

great to detect very small signals then dig out sound place in bucket then pan out later , great way to loam really works for this use.

I am now trying to use the Wireless set with a Y connector and run a external booster so my wife who follows can hear most of what I hear, tried 2 wireless sets but one cancels out other, so if anyone can help I need to be able to get a external booster that will run on the 2300 I have 2 Boosters for my 4000 but will not work as a external speaker on the 2300 you can hear it , but it only works like headphone, I brought a connector from detectormods in South Australia it has a 1/4" jack works fine , he is the only chap I know who handles this connector, even Minelab could not help me , or would not , I recon if I can achieve this, that is if it works could be a big help to all detectors who like to work in pairs , I for one . I wing mum digs and Via vesa
can anyone recommend a booster that has a 1/8 or 1/4 jack that runs on the 2300 I think it could work not set up required

1454405256_sd2300_connection.jpg

1454405450_5pc_gold.jpg

the Panner :)

Put a 1/4 jack on the side of the external speaker and feed it from the audio in side to the wireless transmitter. :D

Latest posts