Roll On Next Week!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tillek

Ian
Reaction score
Tomorrow is payday so I will be ordering my Bounty Hunter IV for some coining and relic hunting, first task apparently is to locate the dearly beloveds earring in the back yard then its off to the local park - 32 netball courts surrounded by grass, 4 ovals - I hope its virgin territory!

Very exciting mate, I look forward to seeing some pics of the recovered earring and all that loot from the netball courts that's just waiting to be found.

Those Bounty Hunters are a exellent machine for the price you pay, nice and light too.
I usually take mine when chasing a few coins and they sound off real nicely on big coppers too.
Happy Hunting
Brad...

Started out with a Bounty Hunter many years ago. Great fun and once the bug bites you'll be like us detector tragics

It has arrived and sitting next to me at work - how long til knock off?

And with a weekend coming up, I'm guessing that there might be a teeny weeny chance that you might check out to see if the batteries work ;) ...looking forward to some pics early next week...best of luck..Cheers Wal. :)

Weekend be buggered! The rest of the family is away tonight so I'll be heading down the park. And its my sons 21st this weekend so guess I better make him the priority

Latest posts