PULSEDIVE SCUBA DETECTOR & POINTER

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dear Valued Members,

We are proud to announce our new PulseDive Scuba Detector and Pointer that features our patented design!
With the PulseDive, a user can transform their Scuba Detector into a Pinpointer and vice versa in a matter of seconds!

PulseDive is a very competitive and great product not only with its design, but also with its price point at $189 for the 2-in-1 set that comes in a fancy, water resistant, hard-shell carrying case and other accessories including a security lanyard!
Why should you pay for a scuba detector and a pinpointer separately when you can get them both with the PulseDive!

PulseDive Features:
IP68 - Waterproof up to 60m (200ft.)
Pulse Induction - This powerful technology allows for very stable operation in saltwater or in any type of soil.
Built-in Wireless Module - Compatible with Nokta Makro 2.4 GHz Green Edition Wireless Headphones.
Detection Alerts & Indicators - 1.Audio Only 2. Vibration Only 3. Audio & Vibration & LED Indicator in addition to any of the above
LED Flashlight - Easily see your target at night or when hunting underwater.
Rapid Retune - Ensures stable operation of the device with the push of one button.
Dive Mode - Provides easier operation under water by locking the keys and preventing them to be pressed by water pressure while deep diving.
Lost Alarm - After 5 minutes of inactivity, the device emits an audible alarm and LED starts flashing.
Replaceable Hard-Shell Case - The replaceable pointer coil comes with a hard-shell protection case to prevent wear of the detection tip.

PACKAGE CONTENTS
PulseDive Set is available in 2 colors: Black or Yellow.
Water Resistant & Durable Hard-Shell Carrying Case
Pointer Coil
Scuba Coil Cover
Black or Yellow Replaceable Hard-Shell Case
Battery Compartment Cover (For land use)
Belt Holster
Security Lanyard
USB Charging Cable
Coil Connector Dust Protection Cap

PulseDive 2-in-1 set is available in 2 colors: Yellow and Black
PulseDive is also available as a pinpointer only!

https://www.noktadetectors.com/meta...RLNTW92R9oxWBf_0jbr8NuQqkYZ5yfKYfxm07UF_EffOk

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Thank you!

Anyone used one yet? Any opinions? I need a new pinpointer and this might be fun when I'm out fishing

Any pictures... link wont work via my phone
(not even in chrome as well... bugga)
found a youtube though

ColinD said:
Anyone used one yet? Any opinions? I need a new pinpointer and this might be fun when I'm out fishing

Yes, I'm not a diver, but have used the pin-pointer and really like it. Feels solid in the hand, very good depth, nice beep rate, and I like the pitch of the audio.
The Freq adjust is great to minimise any interference with your main detector.

I bought the pin pointer and the 8 inch coil. Love the pin pointer, use it down the beach when rock hopping. Highest level Sensitivity and no falseing even when submerged. My Offsider bought the Profind at the same time. The Nokta, IMHO, beats it hands down for ease of use and depth.

The larger coil is expensive but seems to add considerable depth increase

Nenad; Loving the Big coil but not been able to get out for a while for many reasons...

Had a few pass through my hands and have to imply that USERS are a big issue when it comes to any thing one might wish to submerge.

People need to understand that less is MORE in many cases.

I think AngerManagement is referring to users inadvertently submerging the Pulse Dive with the dry land only battery end cap in place. This cap has sound slots for louder audio and is not waterproof..... so you must use the supplied underwater cap when submerged or kill your electrics.
BDB20F79-C955-4329-9682-97CE62C20E20.jpeg90E5F135-C6FB-49F6-B6C5-73D4E9A94C01.jpeg

Sorry, can you explain what "People need to understand that less is MORE in many cases" means please.
I have considered one of these.

Cheers
Often People OVER tighten OR add tooooo much Lube Or go the biggest OR eat toooo much Or drive toooo fast.

Often Less is more as in Better late than never and Firm is often much better that over tightened.