Pro Pointer / Pin Pointer Holders

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Howdy All. The very first pair I ever brought of these cost me $36 plus postage from the US. :eek:

They are an awesome piece of kit. You will always know where you pointer is, they wont scratch anything because they are made of some soft nylon rubbery stuff, and they are just plain good.

They have a heap of other uses as well like mounting torches to your detector, :) or even to your gun barrel. ;) Or join the cats and the dogs tails together for some entertainment :lol: Whatever you want to do with them, you can.

Now here's the problem. At the moment I only have 5 pair to sell 8.( So if you would like a pair, you can have them, delivered to your door, for only $24.50 :eek: Holy Gold Nuggetts thats cheap. And I will even do Paypal ;)

1359972167_cz1.jpg

1359972211_cz3.jpg

1359972254_cz5.jpg

1359972302_cz4.jpg

Hey Duck, they are a handy little gadget, I saw a pair mounted to the underside of the arm piece on a AT Pro the other day. :eek: Seemed like a good place to mount them too ;)

I bought one off PP. A great little product and quick
delivery. If you haven't got a pin pointer you will find
Something for it to hold.

So autodog, all that kit and nothing to show for it. Does'nt seem fair. Its like a blackmans bum. :rolleyes:

Yeh, yeh, yeh, I know. I have found some gold, just not enough to bother mentioning. 8.(

Mind you all the gear I have is adult size :eek:

Dogmatic said:
Yeh, yeh, yeh, I know. I have found some gold, just not enough to bother mentioning. 8.(

Mind you all the gear I have is adult size :eek:

Oh very nice! Charmly in fact, just rub my nose in it why dont ya. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts