Photos from the bush

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you spot the bird disguised in this photo?
Clicked this one out and beyond Laverton, was photographing likely gold producing ground and didn't realise there was a bird in in on the photoshoot.

There's a lot in that photo! - I'm still looking for the bird cos I find myself distracted by the geology, especially a quartz piece in the lower right foreground containing what looks to be Stylolites. Depending on where you are in Australia stylolites are considered an "indicator". You might be on the money Nightjar

View attachment 290

Can you spot the bird disguised in this photo?
Clicked this one out and beyond Laverton, was photographing likely gold producing ground and didn't realise there was a bird in in on the photoshoot.

View attachment 290
There's a lot in that photo! - I'm still looking for the bird cos I find myself distracted by the geology, especially a quartz piece in the lower right foreground containing what looks to be Stylolites. Depending on where you are in Australia stylolites are considered an "indicator". You might be on the money Nightjar

Those familiar with the breakaways in WA have seen the pine like trees growing up against the ridge. Here I was able to climb to the top of a breakaway (not the one in below photo) and take these photos of a Wedge Tailed Eagle chick in its nest. *** One eye was in the sky watching for parents**wedgetail.gifBreakawaypine.jpgwedgetail2.gif

Last edited:
Keep River, far NW Northern Territory, a beautiful jabiru and a couple of brolgas

Attachments

• 90D46E50-0D19-4627-AFEA-1CF4A47CE0AC.jpeg
    90D46E50-0D19-4627-AFEA-1CF4A47CE0AC.jpeg
    704.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 89EB46A4-5696-4847-8D7E-F4665EB80CA1.jpeg
    89EB46A4-5696-4847-8D7E-F4665EB80CA1.jpeg
    744.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts