PHASE TECHNICAL

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondered if Phase Technical are still operating, sent a query to them via their website couple of weeks ago re SP01 audio enhancer & have had no response. Tried telephone number on their website & call fails??

SCOOPY said:
Just wondered if Phase Technical are still operating, sent a query to them via their website couple of weeks ago re SP01 audio enhancer & have had no response. Tried telephone number on their website & call fails??
Very odd for Nenad. Usually on the ball. May have been detecting for a couple of days.

FYI, Nenad does go detecting periodically. He also trains newbies and on occasion several days away from home.

I live 1/2hr from him and on the odd occasion he has taken several days to respond to my calls or emails, but he always does. :) On one occasion, for a coil warranty replacement, he said he was going by my place a couple of days forward, picked up the faulty one and gave me a replacement. On other occasions, I've driven to his place to pick up an order, including my 2300.

A little patience and his knowledge is well worth a possible wait, lol.

Latest posts