Partner wanted for hi tech prospecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simmo said:

just read it Simmo, it is a good read and it certainly outlines exactly what I'm saying... offset data is not optional, its a necessity. My 34 years in exploration wasn't just for the plane rides! Yes maybe I am an ol' fart with ol' ways.. thats his opinion but it certainly aint that of who paid my bills!

My suggestion would be to start putting feet on the ground and find that large sun baking nugget first.. think I wished him good luck earlier, I'll wish it again because man he's gonna need all the luck he can muster ;)

Good luck with your idea midas. Only one way to find out. I am working on something that shows some promise but may amount to nothing as I have not yet field tested it.

1626722537_screenshot_20210720-051929_chrome.jpg

:p

Feel free to pm me more info. I have many years experience as an analyst interpreting remotely sensed data from various platforms.

Combining different data in different ways can often lead to different outcomes.

RM Outback said:
Hyperspectal Imaging,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperspectral_imaging

It's real technology.

Lidar imaging once again exists how well it can be applied is above my pay scale.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidar

To be fair to the OP I'd like more information please.

Am I sceptical, yes for the simple reason it's never been discussed here to my knowledge or anywhere else prospecting related.

Lidar is very interesting and almost at a stage where it is affordable to small prospecting operations. It basically gives you a 'photo' of the ground with all the vegetation removed. For alluvial work it can show up old creek systems and low points worth further exploration.

Hi to all , great site and would appreciate only positive input with this please. Im looking for someone to come in with me on an on going mineral location method. I have recently had an opportunity to prospect on some very rich areas out from Gympie, this areas have been off limits for along time , I am using new drone tech to grid and geo map area before Lidar and hyperspectral etc is applied. I have an on site office that is mobile with most equipment, ready to get going in the next fortnight. I have an elderly partner that has huge experience in mining that is advising where necessary. I have constant development of new tech drone mounted etc. this is an opportunity for someone driven only. Thanks
Hi Midas did you ever get someone to go in with you? Would be pleased to hear from you if you are still in need.
Cheers Catalyst