Paper written for non-geologists describing Victorian gold deposits - email copies.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I noted in #14 above (requests are still rolling in at quite a rate)
"To those who asked for a paper from me, you are not forgotten - there was strong response so I am waiting to send in one hit"

When I do the email sendout I will post here to say that I have done it. Then if you have requested it (and previously sent me your email as a PM) but do not receive it within 3 days of me notifying here, PM me again.

However please don't PM me before then otherwise . Thanks.

Last edited:
As noted above - all requests via a PM as I don't regularly check here and it is a pain going to multiple places.
I have done a large mailout now. I am happy to do another one later but please do not chase me up on it unless you missed out the first time despite having sent an email. Otherwise it will be a couple of weeks, and I will again post here informing when I do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
As noted above - all requests via a PM as I don't regularly check here and it is a pain going to multiple places.
I have done a large mailout now. I am happy to do another one later but please do not chase me up on it unless you missed out the first time despite having sent an email. Otherwise it will be a couple of weeks, and I will again post here informing when I do it.
Hi could you please send me a copy. Thanks Grime

Mod edit:
Please contact goldierocks via Conversations to arrange a copy of the Victorian Gold Deposits paper.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/conversations/add?to=goldierocks

I have now emailed the papers.

If you do not receive them in a couple of days and you are sure that you sent me your email address, PM me in a few days to say not received.
Hi Goldierocks, could you please send me a copy of the Victorian Gold Deposits paper also, thank you, Graham.

Mod edit:
Please contact goldierocks via Conversations to arrange a copy of the Victorian Gold Deposits paper.

As I noted in #14 above (requests are still rolling in at quite a rate)
"To those who asked for a paper from me, you are not forgotten - there was strong response so I am waiting to send in one hit"
I have now emailed the papers.

If you do not receive them in a couple of days and you are sure that you sent me your email address, PM me in a few days to say not received.
Hi Goldiercks I’d love a copy please [Mod edit: Personal contact details must not be posted online]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts