ORX in western Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that whatever you can do with an ORX is also possible with a Deus so maybe the question also needs to include anyone that has used a Deus in WA as there are possibly more Deus machines out there than ORX's.

I see that many people love the GM 1000 and do not want the ORX so as not to think a lot? :playful:

Ded Driver said:
I would hazard a guess that all the latest edition of VLF gold machines would work similar to the GM1000 in WA.
Does the Xp Orx work with VLF technology? :beer:

Ded Driver said:
GoldenMan said:
Ded Driver said:
I would hazard a guess that all the latest edition of VLF gold machines would work similar to the GM1000 in WA.
Does the Xp Orx work with VLF technology? :beer:
Yes, the Orx is a VLF machine, with various frequencies
Thanks guy :fistpump: )
Why do you think there are so few practical reviews of Orx when looking for nuggets in heavy ground among hot rocks?
I'm still thinking about buying a GM 1000 or Orx. Practically Monster collects nuggets well, Orx with nuggets is not clear, but can look for coins)))
I would like to buy an Orx, but I'm afraid this device will torment me when searching for nuggets))) :beer: :beer:

Latest posts