Off road Caravan .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone got one of these or something like it they what to part with ?

Attachments

• caravan.png
    caravan.png
    437.6 KB · Views: 0
What's your preference with respect to the outfit and function. Is it for an up coming adventure or just general purpose for when you want to head off for the weekend or a few weeks.

I've got the old van which you've seen us in which is going on the market. It's a 97 pop top model so not fitted out with the mod cons bells and whistles so too speak. If you want to have a gander give me a call.

Out Of all the vans I have researched, the MDC caravans appear to be the best, especially if you intend to take them off road, not cheap but I think it's a case of getting what you pay for, I'm going to town on Saturday to check out the one I think suits my needs, check them out dam it and see what you think.

Out Of all the vans I have researched, the MDC caravans appear to be the best, especially if you intend to take them off road, not cheap but I think it's a case of getting what you pay for, I'm going to town on Saturday to check out the one I think suits my needs, check them out dam it and see what you think.
Hey Dave 😀
Fantasy caravans got back to me ( I gave them the wrong email 😂 ) All good going to have a look at it on Monday .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts