numpty's finds with an old coinmaster 5000D

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good onya Numpty great finds, love the florin, that brass/copper thing sure does look like a shotty shell, did you find out what its is?

Heatho i think this place will be hiding more PD's so im going back sometime for sure.

Silver i should have made the hole bigger, it wouldn't have mattered as i was in a paddock, so next time i'll make it bigger. im happy :)

Havinago nah still not sure if its a shot case or not.

AR....cheers

Geez, that florin cleaned up real nice didn't it, great find. Just reminded me to buy some citric acid too - after just coming back from the shops. :D

at the river again tonight for an hour and a half, $10.38 i think?, covered fuel costs for the last few hunts anyway :).
not sure if i found the pendent that goes with the chain i found the other day, it doesn't fit real well but the mounting ring may be squashed a little, would look a bit 'how ya go'n' for a blokes pendent, i certainly wouldn't ware it!.

quick clean, very scratched 'stone' or whatever it is?.

the silver was quite scratched and didn't look nice at all so a quick polish and it looks a lot better, not the stone though :( .

Detective work pays off on pendant find. ;)
Great work on the thinking processes numpty,... not only have you found the pendant, but , you scored the moooolah as well.
great score mate. :D

thanks mate its good when people give ya tips too ;), i was a bit surprised when i saw it cause it was about 10 feet away from where the chain was.

not as many goldies as last time i was there but it was only an hour and a half hunt so im happy with that. certainly a lot better than when i first started.

i should go and have a look at the places we spoke of!.

Not deeply scored or scared though (blue stone),...probably be able to be polished back to pristine condition with the right sort of polish. :D