Not stolen but be wary

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had a couple guys eyeing off my car while i was out detecting daylesford way.
seen me and took off.
by the time i eventually turned around I couldn't catch up
The old LN106 is good for many things but not for high speed pursuits.
cant even park miles away on a bush track anymore
bastards..

fwdoz said:
I had a similar thing happen where some guys on motorbikes kept riding past my car South of Maryborough. They kept riding closer & started peeking inside until I appeared from behind a tree. Never saw them again.

Always try to keep my car in sight from where I am detecting for this very reason.

Yeah, I keep my car in sight too. Still allows you to cover a large area but it depends on the scrub. It is always hard to cover yourself against a*seholes.

Flash Jack said:
fwdoz said:
I had a similar thing happen where some guys on motorbikes kept riding past my car South of Maryborough. They kept riding closer & started peeking inside until I appeared from behind a tree. Never saw them again.

Always try to keep my car in sight from where I am detecting for this very reason.

Yeah, I keep my car in sight too. Still allows you to cover a large area but it depends on the scrub. It is always hard to cover yourself against a*seholes.
with the sdc i used to travel by foot for miles
I have the zed now, by the time i lug that dead weight around with all the other gear, 50ft from the car ive had enough

wingnut said:
Had a couple guys eyeing off my car while i was out detecting daylesford way.
seen me and took off.
by the time i eventually turned around I couldn't catch up
The old LN106 is good for many things but not for high speed pursuits.
cant even park miles away on a bush track anymore
bastards..

Yes.......Had someone do a drive by really slowly in Creswick forrest the other day.... cant trust anyone these days

Latest posts