NF (Nugget Finder) or Coiltek for your 6000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course they are coming out now just went and got a gold hawk coil 3 days ago šŸ™ƒ

I doubt you'll be disappointed in the Goldhawk. It's had some good reports. I'm waiting on the NF 16"x10" spoked coil so that I can sweep more ground with a lightweight coil. The 12"x7" is not a lot different in size to the original 11" mono.

I doubt you'll be disappointed in the Goldhawk. It's had some good reports. I'm waiting on the NF 16"x10" spoked coil so that I can sweep more ground with a lightweight coil. The 12"x7" is not a lot different in size to the original 11" mono.
Iā€™m definitely happy with it I got the 10x5 goldhawk and took it to a place Iā€™ve flogged with my old 5000 and recently with my new 6000 itā€™s just down the road from me so I tend to go there a lot normally early in the morning just for an hour or 2 . I found 3 little nuggets the other morning in less than an hour all within a couple of feet from nuggets I previously found with the 6000 with the 11ā€ coil I was surprised on the depth of 2 of them considering how small they are and left me wondering why I didnā€™t hear them with the 11ā€ as Iā€™ve been over that small area more then 10 times with both detectors. Iā€™ve always been a fan of NF coils my favourite being 12ā€ evo and the Sadie for my old 5000 but I got inpatient this time and went and got the goldhawk and Iā€™m very impressed with it .. maybe next Christmas Iā€™ll treat myself to a xceed coil and see how it comparesā€¦

Latest posts