Newspaper Headline

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the name of the Newspaper 📰 is?

They must be having a bit of fun by the way those two headlines read 😅 Then again some of the current generation of newly qualified teachers stuggle to spell let alone compute arithmetic 🥴

Do you think that washing caused it - or being 94 might have helped. But his survival is interesting given his lifestyle...View attachment 5485
Yeah not sure whether the wash might have caused his death but living to 94 in such an “unsanitary” state is still remarkable.
Makes me think about the seemingly growing incidence of diseases such as asthma and food allergies in civilized societies where children are raised in hyper sanitary conditions during their early life then suddenly let loose into a world full of pollutants and allergens.

Yeah not sure whether the wash might have caused his death but living to 94 in such an “unsanitary” state is still remarkable.
Makes me think about the seemingly growing incidence of diseases such as asthma and food allergies in civilized societies where children are raised in hyper sanitary conditions during their early life then suddenly let loose into a world full of pollutants and allergens.
Yes I often wonder the same. I suspect those of us who wandered the paddocks in our first few years developed good immune systems. It is interesting the success they are having with some food allergies by actually exposing allergic children to small doses.

Latest posts