New to prospecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi There,
My partner and I have been preparing for prospecting over the past 6 months. We have our miners right, good car, camper trailer and two metal detectors (goldmonster 1000 and equinox 800). We are starting simple hoping to upgrade later once we actually find some gold. We are learning tenegraph and hoping to head out in the new year. We are ready for a change and wont be working 9-5 anymore, this will be our new full time. Glad to be apart of the prospecting Australia group. Looking for advice on finding gold and how to keep safe out in the outback ( from people and wild animals).
We have an Instagram page and hope to post our videos on YouTube. Our name is bucketlife_adventures

Kind regards :)

Tarnee141...Welcome to P.A....WOW!...You guys must be so excited!...I know I would be...Iwish you both the very best of luck and there is a plethora of experienced detectorists on here who will gladly put you on the right track with your detecting.
I mainly concentrate on the alluvial myself but dabble here and there with the Minelab now and again.Be sure to rack up your first 10 posts and the 'members section will open to you...in the meantime remember there is no such thing as a 'silly question' so fire away! and good luck to you.Kind regards...Rossco.

Welcome guys,just threw you a follow on Instagram. (eldorado_prospecting) Looking forward to following your adventures.

Latest posts