New to forum

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day guys,

I live in Sydney , before that I lived about 70km's NW of Dubbo. I use a AT Pro (love this machine) I hunt for everything except for gold, as there is none in Sydney. In saying that I would love to spend some time in the gold fields at some stage.I try to get out most weekends but doesn't always happen that way. I also love my mixed martial arts.

Big Rusto, glad to see you on the other side, dont worry were all normal over here mate :lol: There's no infighting, yet :rolleyes:

Yeah Pete , I'm over internet fights. If you wouldn't say it to someones face don't say it at all.Lets hope the numbers build up here.

Fighting on the internet is just a waste of time IMO and we wont put up with it here. If you guys know of any others who might like to join us please feel free to invite them. The more the merrier :)

By the way , I try and record my hunts so if your interested check out my YouTube site. The vids are not super high standard but I try to have a bit of fun. My user name is Rustogilly.

Thanks, I'll check them out Russell.

I've just upgraded your forum membership to Member, so you can put a link to your YouTube channel in your signature if you like.