New here

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all just introducing myself, N00b to prospecting but now have the time to start enjoying my new hobby recently brought a 2nd GP extreme and so far just enjoying the bush been out a handful of times and can see how addictive this hobby is hoping :pickshovel: to add posts and read interesting members post
so hello to all
best regards
Dan

Nightjar said:
Enjoy the hobby FMD,
The best there is.
A prospector from Coolgardie, Gypsy is her handle on a few forums.
Her husband Andy swung a GP Extreme for years and did very well, he would be able to put you on the right path.

Cheers
gee mate that's bloody good info i will endeavour to look them up, i know the lovely couple i bought it from sent a heap of pics of the gold they found with it and no joke chunks with it and piles of small stuff, covid stopped them from coming to WA and decided we are a bit old now sold it on to me.

thanks for the warm welcome
regards Dan

Dave's Office said:
Welcome from Dave also Dan, good luck with your detecting and keep cool. Cheers :beer:

cheers Dave, yes we have a cool change tomorrow we had two 40s in a row lol 23 tomorrow jumper weather

Im curious about that new avatar of yours Fishermandan...
Is it a holy fart delivered from god or Elon visiting him? :lol:
1644534345_758016e5-6b3a-4a47-9c5e-2ec878073f68.jpg

Pretty special anyway :rainbow:

Dan , Dan
Youre the man !
If you cant do it
No one can !

Just a little mantra you can say to yourself , to pump yourself up before each trip ! Lol

Gunter1 said:
Dan , Dan
Youre the man !
If you cant do it
No one can !

Just a little mantra you can say to yourself , to pump yourself up before each trip ! Lol

lmao that is my nickname i earned in the mining industry as a diesel mechanic

onya Mate :Y:

Latest posts