New Gold Finder 2000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Its not too difficult. I 3d printed a lot of the stands for the QED. That way you can make em as wide and stable as you want.

Ahh but first I would have to figure out what I wanted and figure out how to design it for 3D printing, then learn Autocad then design the stand, then figure out what plastic I needed and then what 3 D printer I needed then buy them then learn how to use it then learn G code then programm the printer then make it and THEN I might have a stand.
Simple !

Kof said: "Tried my impact stand but won't stay put ."

The Impact stand is designed to fit on the section of shaft between the armrest and handle on the Impact.

This section is all moulded on the Anfibio and Gold Finder 2000, so the stand will go on but it stretches out too far and you can't get the bolt through. You can use it on the metal shaft in front of the handle, you just need to beef it up a little bit with some sticky foam tape. Then it fits like a glove. I'll attach some photos.

A huge thanks to Nenad at Phase Techical . Finally got a stand and cover for the gf2000 .

Latest posts