Minelab SDC2300 $2950 With Warranty Plus Accessories

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In excellent condition with almost 2 years warranty left. Headphone adapter to use any headphones you like. Control box cover and armrest cover. Also has a spare set of batteries and charger. This is an excellent machine and always runs very stable and quiet. Box, papers and reciepts supplied.
$2950. Will not post.

This setup would cost you 3750 new. 3500 for machine 100 headphone adapter 70 for cover 20 for armrest cover and 60 for high capacity batteries.

Coiltek 14x9 gold extreme coil with conversion kit. $350. Will post for $10. Has almost 2 years warranty left. Papers supplied.
This would cost 375+70= $445 new and i have only used it 3 times.

Headphone adapter lead which i was using as a spare $60. Will post for $5.
Cost 100 new

Pick up the lot for $3,300

Im happy for any testing to be done by interested forum members out on a local gold field and will also teach you some things if your a newbie.

Free postage on coil or adapter for forum members but i will not post the detector.

This machine has never been wet or dropped and always travels inside the car. Some marks and scratches as expected with use.

Prices negotiable as im also happy to swap for a cheaper older machine with cash difference my way.

Photos of everything can be seen on my gumtree ad link below

Please view this ad:

Minelab sdc2300 with warranty and extras for sale,
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/woo...ampaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $2,950

Price drop

$2850 for machine with everything minus spare headphone adapter. Pick up only

$350 14x9 coil with conversion kit. Free postage for forum members

$3100 the lot. Pick up only. (About $4200 worth)

Spare headphone adapter sold.

Sdc2300 still available for pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts