Metal Detector/Prospecting equipment dealers Darwin NT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day people in NT, I am heading to Darwin for work for a while and was wondering if there was anywhere to buy a detector for poking around on days off. I am looking at something for parks-relics-beach if anyone can steer me in the right direction that would be appreciated. Cheers Rick

Maybe you could try the Darwin Gold Detecting Club - Graham & Kathy McMahon 08 8985 2907.
They might have members that will loan/hire machines or take you out for a day with a spare? Might even know of someone selling a used one?

Thanks for that, I will try to get in touch with them while I am there, Cheers Rick
mbasko said:
Maybe you could try the Darwin Gold Detecting Club - Graham & Kathy McMahon 08 8985 2907.
They might have members that will loan/hire machines or take you out for a day with a spare? Might even know of someone selling a used one?

yeah nice search done the same thing no one stocks prospecting gear thanks anyway . u live in darwin

All the Oz online stores have competitive pricing......Wouldn't take long for postage!!

We live in the digital age dude, the world is our shopping oyster ;)

A lot of times It pays to shop around online for that bargain your after, rather than pay extra locally.

Was a bloke from Palmerston selling his Zed and other equip on eBay not so long ago. ;)

BTC At the 11 mile stock minelab, and a few bits and pieces, mitchells at berrimah has pans and sieves, and the general store in town also stocks some bits and pieces, as well as a good range of topo maps.
Dept of mines and energy are really helpful for info, in the mall, as you enrpter the mall, on the left, where the cafe and sushi shop is.
Bunnings has some stuff you can use as well.
Cheers dave, pm me if I can help any more.

hey mate how do u pm new to site can u email me.
Email address removed due to Forum Rules.
Please use either the Email or PM Function.

Think it has to do with your post counts....post a few comments!
Please note that posting worthless post's to increase your count is against forum rule's.
They will be removed if needed.

Latest posts