Lost wedding ring

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1626590285_image.jpg

1626590286_image.jpg

1626590286_image.jpg
Today I got a request to find a missing wedding ring
It has been missing for a week or so and was lost while
top dressing a lawn.
So I packed up the trusty Nox 800 ;) and headed out there
There was about 300 square meters of lawn
So I started detecting from on end and girded my way along
ignoring anything that was to deep
Got down to the last 5 or so square meters and wasn't looking good 8.(
Then got a good clear signal had a scratch and BINGO :Y:
Found one silver wedding ring :D
He was one happy man.

I would have been sweating, when getting down to the last few metres and no ring.
Top effort

Kai said:
I would have been sweating, when getting down to the last few metres and no ring.
Top effort
Yeah it was looking like a bit of a disappointment.
I reckon I would have gone over it again and dug a few of the targets I ignored (but marked with bits of wood chip)
Anyway good result :Y:

Well done Lindon! :Y: .I bet he did have a little tear in his eyes...I would have had for sure,after failing to uncover it for a week he must have been in a state of real despair!
Great to hear a Good News Story in these Covid weary days! :lol: :cool: ...oh did you talk to Dave! :D

Banjo68 said:
Kai said:
Top effort
Yeah it was looking like a bit of a disappointment.
I reckon I would have gone over it again and dug a few of the targets I ignored (but marked with bits of wood chip)
Anyway good result :Y:

Well found... I went looking for a fine gold chain for a lady once... seemed like nothing, in the final wrap up talking about how it must be too fine to hear, looking down in the late evening light there seemed to be a bit of dew.... yep... one fine gold chain found right where we walked to to talk about it. Talk about luck and last moments hey ! :D

And don't it make you feel good, finding things for people because you possessthe skill to do so... like magic to some people. I told a young child the other day that I can see into the ground with my ears... he said straight up " NO YOU CACAN'T ".... so I threw two dollars into the sand without looking in front of him..... then proceeded to retrieve it pinpointer and all. He'll be telling at school how you can see with your ears by now lol. :p

Latest posts