Lost rings Sorrento-Louise.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaros

In Remembrance Nov. 2023
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today 1:25 pm
Hi all, my name is Louise I unfortunately lost both my engagement and wedding bands on the front beach (a couple hours ago). My husband just went back with a rack in the area we were sitting but couldn't find them. I was relieved to discover this forum and community. Do you have any advice for me? Would anyone with a detector be available in the upcoming days to help us find them? We are quite desperate as you can imagine! Thanks in advance, Lou.

I have her contact details so if anyone is interested plse PM me.

Eldorado said:
Maybe the mods should remove the details of where the rings are until someone comes forward to help,but like Silver said it could be too late.I have sent a member a PM to see if he could help but he hasnt been online today yet.

That's a good idea I recon... broad regional details....then just pm the home in for the searcher to use.

But these details could have been out there on Facebook already.... would save our sites from being abused or misused by outsiders though.

Latest posts