Lost my Wedding Ring (Found)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jas

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I was on Newcastle beach a few years ago and was chatting to a bloke who was searching for... He said he was part of a group that would return things they found for a reward, but I can't find anything on the internet about them.
Anyway, I was on Bar beach this evening and lost my wedding ring. Right in front of the kiosk at beach level there is a joint in the concrete with a drain about 1-2m to the right. We were sitting about 7-9 strides in front of the joint in the concrete.
If anyone knows of the group the bloke was talking about or can help I'd appreciate it.
The ring is gold and is inscribed with "I love you", and then an engraving of a bird.

Thanks,
Jason
[Phone number removed in the interest of privacy - Nugget]

Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to get out there this week. Is there any local boys available to help locate this for Jason? Hopefully we can provide a happy ending.

Update on lost Wedding ring. Met Jason at Bar Beach about 1015pm and he was able to indicate the area where he was sitting. 5 minutes later the ring was back on his finger. Sorry to all the guys that work Bar Beach but returning the ring was much better than keeping it. Just as a side note, I used the Excalibur and the signal was something that you just could pass on. Great machine!

That's great news. I advertise in my local facebook community page for jewelry recovery services.

Well done Scoopa :) ...great to see a positive outcome, and I'm sure the smile would have been the most rewarding feeling for the night...Cheers Wal. :)

Well done Scoopa, your a kind hearted person and should be proud of yourself for doing such a great deed. I'm happy that the forum was able to assist with such a speedy recovery.

Hey Jason, we would love for you to return and share your experience ;)

Cheers,
Nugget

Latest posts