Losing a finger

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigWave said:
Hey Pat.
Put in your mate's moonshine, and it'll be a mark of honour for whoever drinks it - just like in Alaska.

There'd have to be a couple of ounces on the table for me to even come close to considering such a silly idea :D

RM Outback said:
BigWave said:
Hey Pat.
Put in your mate's moonshine, and it'll be a mark of honour for whoever drinks it - just like in Alaska.

There'd have to be a couple of ounces on the table for me to even come close to considering such a silly idea :D

Actually a long standing tradition in the Dawson City area, google "Sour Toe Cocktail" .... managed to do it while in the Yukon, couldn't have them saying Aussies are weak .......

1645661929_10cc942b-f641-4b7d-84e5-25f54c9b497b_1_201_a.jpg

Fingers crossed the healing is progressing well.

Teemore said:
RM Outback said:
BigWave said:
Hey Pat.

Actually a long standing tradition in the Dawson City area, google "Sour Toe Cocktail" .... managed to do it while in the Yukon, couldn't have them saying Aussies are weak .......

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...c942b-f641-4b7d-84e5-25f54c9b497b_1_201_a.jpg

Fingers crossed the healing is progressing well.

Don't worry mate I've seen it and maybe a picture of your good self indulging :eek: :D

Latest posts