Looking for gold hunting friends

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, after years of dreaming i finally bought my first gold detector. Minelab Goldmonster 1000. It seemed like an appropriate purchase for a novice and i have only taken it out on a couple of trips since purchasing a month or so back. Haven't found any gold yet but would love to go hunting with a friend. I live on the Mornington Peninsula, Frankston South to be more precise.
I would love to hear from anyone that might be looking for an offsider for gold hunting adventures.
I love camping and have a 4wd and gear to hit the road for up to a week. But am up for anything. From local day trips to more extended adventures.
I believe i know some cool spots that are not easy to get to without knowledge but mostly i am looking for people to share my hobby with and relax and enjoy what nature and our beautiful country has to offer. If anyone knows of any local clubs close to me or looking for someone else to partner up with then please feel free to message/email me. I am a single self employed Dad and would love to find someone to share my new hobby with.
Cheers!

Latest posts