Knee Replacement & the effect on detecting with a Minelab PI

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be going in for a Knee replacement soon, has anyone had problems with the coil picking up on the new knee material.
Thanks
Greg
Had both knees done in 2012 and have never had a problem with interference 👍

I have two titanium bars and six tech screws in my back. Lol unless it sit down beside the 4500 it doesn't seem to bother it maybe because I am 6 ft tall and my back is far enough away from my swing

I have two titanium bars and six tech screws in my back. Lol unless it sit down beside the 4500 it doesn't seem to bother it maybe because I am 6 ft tall and my back is far enough away from my swing
👍💰 i used to get some good signals until realised it was happening from a kwire i had put into my right foot 😩so after not detecting for a 12 month period 😩i had it removed and all was good👍😏

I have had a titanium plate with 12 pins in my right leg from the knee down since 2006 and never really noticed any interference with any detectors, PI or VLF, that I have used. Of course, as detectors get more and more powerful, I wouldn't doubt a little interference may creep in.

Latest posts