Keene Gold Wheel for Sale: Expressions of interest?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozziegold

John.
Reaction score
Expressions of interest are sought for my good mate Tony Mills Spiral Gold Wheel, with a Custom made pay dirt feeder. This has had little use.

For Sale: Spiral Gold Wheel (Keene GH25). For the prospector, etc., a portable automatic panner for recovery of gold from concentrates, or mill tailings. Clean your concentrates in minutes.

OK for panning smaller precious stones. Runs off a 12 volt car battery or similar power supply.

Adjustable water flow and rotation rate, pitch angle, and comes with extra wet feeder for faster processing of bulk concentrate.

Tony is looking at $650. (As new condition). See Photo attached: Videos available too.

He lives at Maryborough in Central Victoria. I and others, can vouch for his good character.

You can PM me, and I will put you in touch with him for details or a viewing etc.

Thanks. Ozziegold. John C.

IMG_6738.JPG

I would like it but the freight for something like that is difficult and expensive.

Picked up the wheel today, very happy. Thanks John and Tony for a hassle free experience 👌😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts