Ineos Granadier

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope the vehicle is better thought out than the snorkel appears to be? Super prone to damage that low and protruding so far out. 🤔 Either or iether the rebadged Landy will want to be good as lotta dollars 👍

Seems like it’ll be a nice bit of kit, but it’ll need a healthy wallet to support it.
Nevertheless, I’d still love to get an old Landy and spend the $85 grand on that.

I was going to order one early doors but didnt as the first run of any make/model is usually rife with issues despite the extensive testing.
I'm not a fan of bmw and this has a bmw engine. The delivery price keeps fluctuating, upwards! Nice vehicle, will probably pick one up at some stage if the 'war on diesel' subsides and after the initial problems get sorted out.

Apparently lacks some safety features but takes one hell of a roof load (so fine for a rooftop tent etc). Would want to be sure not a petrol guzzler (12.7 l/100 km - but that's what they say....reviews put it at over 14 l/100 km with diesel not a lot better at 13 l/100 km which seems strange). But the price! "the entry-level Utility model now priced from $97,000 plus on-road costs, or more than $100,000 drive-away". Don't know re diesel version.

After-sales service might be of concern at this early stage for a new maker....

Last edited:

Latest posts