Hydraulic Riffles

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys Just wondering how many miners are using Hydraulic riffles and what designs do you use. Do you think it is better or not for fine gold recovery, Iam building a new sluice box for my shaker plant (10-20tph) The old one has had many many modifications over the years. Time to update and start fresh! Any idears or designs welcome!

I don't know enough about them to offer advice but l am curious what sort of material your running through it. From what lve seen/read hydraulic riffles improve fines recovery if you have a lot of problem material clogging up your system (black sands, garnets ECT), but otherwise not always worth it.

I don't know enough about them to offer advice but l am curious what sort of material your running through it. From what lve seen/read hydraulic riffles improve fines recovery if you have a lot of problem material clogging up your system (black sands, garnets ECT), but otherwise not always worth it.
Hi
What is the design of your shaker plant ? Looking for this size.