HighBanker 48" Question

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking to buy the 48" Highbanker from aussiedetectors, has anyone used this unit before? Or is there another good unit for under the $1000 mark, All feedback or suggestions would be much appreciated thanks :)

1377434115_image.jpg

Dan,
For under a grand you can kit yourself out with a good banker, complete with pump & hoses etc.

Cheaper if you build your own.
Check out the DIY/projects section. Even if you're not handy on the tools, you can get sheet metal places to bend & weld you up all the parts required. Most of them places - beer is good currency :D

Check out some of our sponsors & let them know you're from this forum & they should do you a good deal.
Alternatively check out eBay.

Any of the sluices sold will catch gold. If you're after gemstones etc., then I'm a bit lost but Wal or some of the others will be able to help you out.

Yeah I'm currently waiting on wal to answer a few questions about his hb, is there a model witch stands out on the market mate? Only keen to get one before this weekend as I've found a spot which I got 11 colours out of one test pan

Yeah thought he would be out and about mate, thanks will just need a make do hb for the time