Hi from WA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gidday everyone,
Ive been prospecting for a year with my son in the Goldfields WA. Mostly in the Ex Warriedar area. My son works for Reeds Prospecting, so last week we borrowed a 6000 and an SDC 2300 to have a swing with. We also took a dryblower to have a play with. We usually swing with 5000s. One we borrow from a mate. We also pan and sluice.
My son has been out with a film Crew, acting at Leonora for a spin off show from Aussie Gold Hunters.
Its still all new and exciting for me. I love geology as well, so have a homemade waterfall in my front garden with rocks we found on our adventures.

Ah, Payne's Find. There are some cool detecting spots out there. Welcome and hope you find good things here.

Gidday everyone,
Ive been prospecting for a year with my son in the Goldfields WA. Mostly in the Ex Warriedar area. My son works for Reeds Prospecting, so last week we borrowed a 6000 and an SDC 2300 to have a swing with. We also took a dryblower to have a play with. We usually swing with 5000s. One we borrow from a mate. We also pan and sluice.
My son has been out with a film Crew, acting at Leonora for a spin off show from Aussie Gold Hunters.
Its still all new and exciting for me. I love geology as well, so have a homemade waterfall in my front garden with rocks we found on our adventures.
Looks like all is going well for the family. Pushing some 5000's around will increase your odds of finding some yella.

Gidday everyone,
Mate sounds awesome living the dream or at least my dream. I'm chomping at the bit to get over to WA and start looking for gold.

Latest posts