Hi from Clive in Canada

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjc

Reaction score
My name is clive James clynick --I've been digging since 1979. Here's a picture of some of my machines and finds. Newest toys are the Nokta Makro Legend and the Fisher Impulse AQ Limited --both great machines. My main detectors are the CTX and the Whites Dual Field. I would like to visit Australia one day and find one of those big yellow door stoppers you guys all have....
Good Luck Detecting!
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com

Attachments

• ICONX.jpg
    ICONX.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3744X.jpg
    IMG_3744X.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Shore 2 Cover 012X (1).jpg
    Shore 2 Cover 012X (1).jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • AMCX.jpg
    AMCX.jpg
    711.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My name is clive James clynick --I've been digging since 1979. Here's a picture of some of my machines and finds. Newest toys are the Nokta Makro Legend and the Fisher Impulse AQ Limited --both great machines. My main detectors are the CTX and the Whites Dual Field. I would like to visit Australia one day and find one of those big yellow door stoppers you guys all have....
Good Luck Detecting!
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com
Welcome to P.A. Clive. Nice collection you have there.

Good Luck Detecting!
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com

James,
I think you've spent more on machines than all the door stoppers I've found 😅

Latest posts