Hi everyone, Happy New Year!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lingus77

Michael
Reaction score
Hi. Mick from Kempsey. Have been fossicking detectoring for a number of years. I've got a 4500 and most of the gemming equipment to give things a go. Would love to touch base with anyone willing to pair up or stake a claim in just about anything. Happy to chase stones, fossils or the elusive yellow stuff! Have fossicked for stones at Obriens, Inverell, Stannifer, Tingha, Glen Innes, Mt. Tamborine, Rubyvale, Mortlake, Coober Pedy, White Cliffs, Yowah, The ridge, Gem tree and mud tank. Gold in the triangle, WA, NT, QLD, Uralla and Hill End. I have pretty much had a go everywhere I could.Give us a shout out and lets see whats doing!

Mick

Welcome aboard Mick, wow you've done some fossicking mate, half your luck ;) Interesting to see someone mentioning fossils as well. We have some fossil areas down here but mainly plant based, one of my offspring is into fossils and has some amazing specimens, (which cost me a heap). Have you done the dinosaur triangle in central QLD?

Hi Pete.

I have been fairly fortunate. Went to Winton but didn't really look for anything. We'd come from Yowah and were just making our way North. Would love to get back to that are again and have a scratch!

Latest posts