Hello

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am Donna and my husband is Ian. We intend to soon start doing some prospecting and hope to have a lot of fun along the way. We enjoy reading the forum and especially love watching Wal and Liz, you guys are very helpful. Hopefully we will soon be able to show and tell as well. :)

Welcome Donna and Ian. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your future prospecting adventures. Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Nugget.

Hi Donna & Ian - nice spot down there. Wish those Dragons would pick their game up though :(

Hi everyone I have been detecting for around 10 plus years on and of mostly around Clermont

Welcome, some nice gold spots down the south coast, yell out if you need help with areas to get started.

DD

Welcome to the forum Donna and Ian, I'm sure you will gain a lot of useful info from our enthusiastic bunch of members. Should you need any advice just ask and a multitude of good answers will come your way. Best of luck and look forward to catching up on the stream some day.

Cheers Wal.

Latest posts