Hello to everybody

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

My name is Vincent and I love travelling, I am dutch so from the Netherlands,I drove to India shipped my campervan in Bombay to Australia and drove arround Australia for a half a year. But this is years ago.

Now I like to come to Australia again (not with my campervan) with my mine lab detector and wonder arround to look for gold in Victoria. (Golden triangle)?
The best thing for me is to buy a 44 to camp with because I will stay 3 months.

From all the questions in this forum I hope to learn a lot about detecting, places, cards and so on.

I am sorry for my english. :( :(

Hope to meet you

Vincent :pickshovel:

G'day Vincent welcome to PA there's a few clog wogs (Described to me by the members who are of Dutch origin) on the forum. What machine do you use and what time of year are you expecting to arrive. All the best when you do get to visit :beer:

Your English is fine but we speak Australian :lol: :lol: welcome and hope you get all your questions answered. One thing i do know is that second hand car prices are going through the roof( getting expensive) and 4x4 even more so. Regards
Mackka

Thanks,

RM outback I bought a second hand Minelab GPX 5000 untill now I have no clue how to work with it ( settings),
and the plan is to come in november but this can change.
Luckely the news yesterday was that tourists are allowed to travel to Aussie again. Lets hope it stays like this

Yes Mackka, thanks I saw prices rising last year on a Aus site (carsales.com) wih sevond hand 4x4.
I am looking for an old 2008 2010 Toyota Hilux SR5 Manual 4x4 MY12 Double Cab

The result will be that I have to prospect harder, haha we will see!

Thaks for your messages!

Vincent

Welcome from Dave also Vincent, are you any good at painting? that other Dutch bloke called Vincent made other people a bucket load of doe from his paintings though I don't know if he made that much himself, anyway I knew nothing about using my 5000 when I joined PA and the members gave me plenty of advice to get me started, good luck mate and if I bump into you I'll buy you a beer. :beer:

Hit the search icon top left and research WA, November is a very dangerous time of year to prospect due to extreme heat and weather conditions. It would be in your best interests to plan for your visit from April to September for safety reasons.

Latest posts