hello every1

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Pawel I'm 32 yo, i've joined this forum after watching some of WalnLiz videos posted on yt.
I'm from Poland, a cold country in central-eastern europe.
Hope my english is understandable for every1.
I have some queries about gold prospecting but will make another topic about that.

G'day mate,

Wal n Liz make great videos and I am certain will be among the first to welcome you to the forum.

Your English is perfectly understandable mate, we look forward to you questions

Welcome to the forum Pawel, great to see our forum reaching the northern hemisphere. Your English is 1st class and definitely 100% better than my Polish. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like on all aspects of prospecting and treasure hunting.

Collectively there is much knowledge within this forum and I'm sure most of your queries will have an answer. Look forward to hearing about your northern adventures and hopefully you find some of ours both entertaining and informative. best of ozzy luck,

Cheers Wal, :)

cze Pawel

LOL as soon as I saw the forum username I thought that has to be a good polish countryman's name!

Welcome to the forums!
Adam

Witamy Pawleski na forum Prospectors - Mam nadziej, e wszyscy moemy dowiedzie si nieco od siebie. Powodzenia z fossicking zota.

Latest posts