Hard Plastic Carry Case for GM 1000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for a hard plastic carry case to suit a deconstructed gold monster?

Thank you for the link. They appear to have a lot more options for the size I want than ebay.

Greenhornet_au said:
Bunnings, some trade tools type outlets, gun shops, or even make one out of ply wood.

Ebay is another source too.

I have been keeping it in the box although it appears to be taking its toll so I thought I would upgrade to something permanent that can withstand having stuff placed on top of it in the car

kiwifred said:
Bloody hell, I just chuck mine in the back of the Ute and drive.....

Whatever you pack it in it needs to be out of plain sight. It's quite common to have windows broken and detectors stolen. Yesterday I saw my friends GPZ7000 and SDC2300 lying in the back of the ute but our little town is one of the few places where it's most likely safe to do so.

Moneybox said:
Whatever you pack it in it needs to be out of plain sight. It's quite common to have windows broken and detectors stolen. Yesterday I saw my friends GPZ7000 and SDC2300 lying in the back of the ute but our little town is one of the few places where it's most likely safe to do so.

Are the cops back in town??? :lol:

Latest posts