Happy to be here!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day PA Ladies and Gents! :)
Well after snooping about as a spectator of the forums here on PA for the last 4-5 years I decided it was about time I joined the discussions!

A little background:
Iv'e travelled about a bit. Lived in Gympie, Darwin, Palmerston, Adelaide, Mt Isa and now in Lakes Entrance Victoria.

Iv'e always been curious of Geological formations, Rocks, Minerals, Gem's and now very much Gold. Always carted a modest collection of finds all of the country side. :D

Anyway, I'm so glad to have joined PA at last! I'm looking forward to joining in and being helpful wherever I can. Thanks for reading!

As a side note I have read all the newbie guides on the forum, so am up to speed.

Have a good one fella's.;)

Rusty

Welcome to PA Rusty. Beautiful part of Australia down along that Gippsland Coast.

Welcome Rusty, My brother lives in Lakes and I gave him my GP Extreme and he also into all things geological
and yes it is a lovely part of the world

Hey hey! Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
Yeah Lakes is such a pretty place...and fairly close to good spots to hunt the yellow.
I haven't been in Vic long, but am enjoying getting up in the hills. I have already found more down here than I did in Mt Isa area. Isa was good to hone panning skills...I was finding flour Gold (sub 150 mesh; bairly visible).
;)

Latest posts