Gpz 19 inch coil NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiefarmer

Thinks he is funny
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I've made a decision and I've decided to sell my 19inch coil.

I bought my gpz7000 September 2017 2nd hand, it was only 6 months old then.
The 19 coil came with it , the previous owner had never used the 19 and in total I reckon I've used it around 20 hours.

Basically it doesn't suit the small steep diggings that I usually detect and even the standard coil can seem to big.

It has found 6 or more little nuggets for me and no doubt it is alot more sensitive and gives more depth than the standard coil, but is probably suited more to larger diggings or flatter country.
I have dug several holes well over a foot deep to retrieve nuggets or projectiles so it's depth is proven, but I can't fathom keeping it for the little amount I use it.

I'm thinking $1000 as they are still $1495 new.

Located near Goulburn, i'm happy to travel a little , but I'm not keen on posting it.

I will put some photos and serial number up if there's any interest or I can do it in a PM if preferred, the coil is in great condition just the usual scratches on the skid plate.

Hmmmm very quite hey, to dear ? Or just trying to trick your wives into thinking you need one :playful:

Any way i will try get some pictures up in next two days , im just busy and to buggered when i get home.

They are a pretty good coil, once you get a decent hipstick and bungee setup. I'm not sure how deep they actually go, but they are very sensitive, and pick up small targets easily. Great for fairly clear, flattish areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts