GPX 5000 Plus Extras $4300+SPO1

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Iron

Steve Jones
Reaction score
Hi Members
I have a Minelab GPX5000 Detector fitted with Nugget Finder 12" Round Evo Coil for sale. Package includes original Commander 11" mono, 11" Double D and Commander 8" mono. Includes 17" x 11" and 14" x 9" Nugget Finder Elliptical spoke coils and new skid plate. New Koss "The Plug" ear buds, new Red Back pick, Battery with 12V and 24V chargers, pinpointer, detector cover, Minelab harness with hip stick and instruction manual. Was thinking about $4500 for the total package or best offer. Will include near new steelPHASE SPO1 for extra $200. Can send pics.

1638232313_gpx_1.jpg

Hi again Members
I have had offers for parts of the package but not wanting to separate at this stage. As I have purchased a 6000 this package needs to go to contribute to the cost. Will therefore let it go at $4300 and include the SPO1.

Me too Mackka - This is a top machine and lightweight. I could have sold any number of SPO1's but prefer to keep the package together. Great for anyone looking to go beyond the 2300. Cheers mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts