GPX 5000 FOR SALE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave's Office

Have Detector Will Travel
Reaction score
Purchased new 20/10/2019, includes Harness, Koss headphones, Prosonic wireless speaker system, Minelab 11 inch & 17 inch coils, Nuggetfinder 12 inch & Sadie coils 2 Batteries with all charging equipment including 12 volt, everything is in as new condition and has had very little use. $4,500 I'm currently at Paynesville WA so can deliver to Magnet, Cue or Sandstone. I'll be returning to SA via Kalgoorlie later this month.20220506_154835.jpg

Price Drop for the GPX 5000 above to $4000. This machine would suit a new buyer. No longer able to deliver in WA

I don't want to give this 5000 and accessories away, but I'm happy to negotiate a reasonable offer. If I could get my misses to try detecting I wouldn't be selling it, anyway if anyone is interested in it PM me.

An update on the 5000 and accessories I have for sale, I'm heading east on the 16th of June, I'll be travelling from Goolwa to Dubbo, Newcastle, Port Macquarie, Ballina and then on to Hervey Bay, so if anyone along the way or in those neck of the woods are interested I can bring them with me.

I've sold my 5000 to my cousin Tim, I'm really pleased for Tim because I know he's got an excellent buy and I can walk him through the ins and outs of it and I get to become a member of PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts