Goldfields Goose vids

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just saying hello to all the Gold addicts around these parts.

I've been prospecting for about 12 years now, but this is the first year we started to film and document our finds
and if you like you can join us on some of our adventures out of Kalgoorlie W.A.

We use a Gopro 9, Air2s Drone, Gpx 6000 and GPZ 7000, My favorite toy the Yamaha grizzly 350 quad and all the other little goodies to help us find the good stuff :Y:

Ill post the latest video here and if you feel like Checking out some of our other adventures that's up to you I guess...
Thanks heaps Guys and Good Luck out there :fistpump:

EDIT: ok so I'm a noob here and cant post Links which is fair enough...
Be a good time to start Posting in some topics I think before Spamming Vids :lol:
Cheers Guys.

Nice haul GG. Next time you get a specimen like that you might consider removing the rock without crushing it. I recently dissolved the quartz from a 128g specimen as well as a stack of small ones. If you're lucky the result is a beautiful nugget that hasn't been belted about the bottom of a stream.

1642317637_nug.jpg

This little nugget is the result of dissolving the quartz in caustic soda. The process took little more than an hour and the gold is so bright that it's difficult to photograph.

arpie said:
OMG! As a newbie - watching that video & your pic is just amazing! Well done

Welcome to the forum arpie. There's a spot in the General section to Introduce Yourself and you might like to look into your profile adding your general location. It help others understand your blogs if we know your area.

AndiCrew said:
is gopro9 good for vlogging

Any of the GoPro range are good for doing Vlogs with, provided you have a bit of skill with the post-production process. But the more recent models such as the 8, 9 and 10 have some great features in them that are very handy when making videos. The 10 especially excels in the vlog domain.

Most tend to replace good editing and post-production skills with flashy effects, transitions and so on. Learn how to do colour grading, keep the flash-trash to a minimum, whilst it might look good initially, it gets boring to watch on every single video. There is a reason why television shows use standard editing techniques, it creates better continuity and engages the viewer. To many fancy edits, fades, transitions detract from continuity.

Hey guys,

Just saying hello to all the Gold addicts around these parts.

I've been prospecting for about 12 years now, but this is the first year we started to film and document our finds
and if you like you can join us on some of our adventures out of Kalgoorlie W.A.

We use a Gopro 9, Air2s Drone, Gpx 6000 and GPZ 7000, My favorite toy the Yamaha grizzly 350 quad and all the other little goodies to help us find the good stuff :Y:

Ill post the latest video here and if you feel like Checking out some of our other adventures that's up to you I guess...
Thanks heaps Guys and Good Luck out there :fistpump:

EDIT: ok so I'm a noob here and cant post Links which is fair enough...
Be a good time to start Posting in some topics I think before Spamming Vids :lol:
Cheers Guys.
Hi Goldfields Goose,

We miss your vids and not had one up for awhile hope you get the opportunity to get out soon for another one.

Cheers
David

Latest posts