Gold Price Discussion

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't sell your gold you'll need it to pay for fuel at the bowser :( ]:D :N: thankfully I put my prices up :) just about to purchase a 10,000 litre fuel tank and fill it :Y:

And the rise comes off the back of few overseas buyers requesting AU :/ in the know.

Bjay said:
Well if I had 100 mil to spare,Id have bought some gold and oil and tapped me mate Donny on the shoulder and asked him to throw a bit of ordinance around. Get a nice return in a day or two.

No insider trading here please, it's a gold forum. :lol: :lol: :lol: I 'll be the spelling nazi, there is no i in ordnance.

Cheers

Doug

Rockhunter62 said:
Bjay said:
Well if I had 100 mil to spare,Id have bought some gold and oil and tapped me mate Donny on the shoulder and asked him to throw a bit of ordinance around. Get a nice return in a day or two.

No insider trading here please, it's a gold forum. :lol: :lol: :lol: I 'll be the spelling nazi, there is no i in ordnance.

Cheers

Doug

Oh he missed an I did he,i was worried about BJ,i bet hes got a mullet and never finished year 10......

oh he put an I where its not meant to be,geez close call thanks doug.....

Na no mullet. Well not since the eighties anyway. Year 10 whats that?, thought it only went to year six. Well ordinance could be used in this situation as a zoning ordinance is a written regulation and law that defines how property in specific geographical zones can be used.
seems to be relevant in this situation.
And no I didnt google the meaning, I remember it from my time in law scool. Ha, ha . :lol:

Funny thing, I did quite well at school but wasnt very enthused about pursuing a career in anything vaguely academic. My brother on the other hand spent 8 years at uni and now has his doctorate of some description. Studies and lectures about bugs and insects and stuff.
Me Im just a dumb arse fitter and turner but get to turn a chunk of steel into some pretty important things that keep the lights on in every ones homes. Yeah Im happy with that. :lol:

1578483054_5428e07d-bcac-4947-8f1c-4cf8e75562fd.jpg

Project from a few years back.
New discharge head for a four stage 5800 rpm boiler feed pump. Was a very satisfying project.
No spelling requirements for that job. :lol:

Bjay said:
Na no mullet. Well not since the eighties anyway. Year 10 whats that?, thought it only went to year six. Well ordinance could be used in this situation as a zoning ordinance is a written regulation and law that defines how property in specific geographical zones can be used.
And no I didnt google the meaning, I remember it from my time in law scool. Ha, ha . :lol:

Yeh you might be right Bjay. You can throw your piece of paper around and I don't think it will do much but when they start throwing a bit of heavy ordnance around look what happens. A crazy general gets wiped out, a couple of air bases get incoming and oh yes, an innocent airliner gets taken out shortly after takeoff (they think), oil prices go up and the price of gold is higher and now we are a step closer to another war. :(

Gold back down to $2267 aud

Time to sit back and see what happens next.

Cheers

Doug

Love the prices, just gotta find the gold :goldnugget: . But what about Palladium?? Is there a Palladium detector ha ha :pickshovel: :playful:

Rockhunter62 said:
Bjay said:

Yeh you might be right Bjay. You can throw your piece of paper around and I don't think it will do much but when they start throwing a bit of heavy ordnance around look what happens. A crazy general gets wiped out, a couple of air bases get incoming and oh yes, an innocent airliner gets taken out shortly after takeoff (they think), oil prices go up and the price of gold is higher and now we are a step closer to another war. :(

Gold back down to $2267 aud

Time to sit back and see what happens next.

Cheers

Doug
Yeah I actually did google it. Have no idea what it means though but sounded good. :D

Latest posts