Gold Kruzer a good place to start?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been tossing up between the Gold Monster and the Gold Kruzer lately, but saw an advertisement for the Kruzer at what seems like a great price and very tempting...Aussie distributor too.....

Haven't had a detector before....know next to nothing about them....and have no intention of ever spending multiple thousands on one....

Is the Kruzer a good place to start?

Hi. Sonofoak. I just recently bought a multi Kruzer. Well built and nice to use. Considering the total water immersion feature and price the Kruzers are excellent value. I've had 3 Nokta machines. All were good value machines. Plus they have a great reputation for follow up service as well. Can't go wrong IMHO. :)

SonofOak said:
Been tossing up between the Gold Monster and the Gold Kruzer lately, but saw an advertisement for the Kruzer at what seems like a great price and very tempting...Aussie distributor too.....

Haven't had a detector before....know next to nothing about them....and have no intention of ever spending multiple thousands on one....

Is the Kruzer a good place to start?
Nothing wrong with the Gold Kruzer, especially for creeks and mullock heaps.
There may even be some package deals that would include the Nokta back pack I posted in your other thread.
Nenad, aka PhaseTech a site sponsor is a great guy to deal with.. :Y:

I have a kruzer and it is a very good little machine. I use the small coil in fairly hot ground and its proved its worth a number of times. Will pick up very small gold.

Ok, I'll have to work some magic on the boss, with all the bits and pieces for prospecting I've been buying lately I think I'm in for a challenge :argh:

bit late to add to this thread but my gold kruzer i got from nenad continues to surprise me and Is prob my fav detector.

I always start hunting in a new area with a PI but it doesnt take too much trash for me to put it away and come back with the Kruzer.

Then after i have assessed its trashyness, if i have found anything interesting I can decide whether to perservere with the PI or not.

Latest posts