⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful stuff @Northeast .

On the other end of the scale I'm sure every bit I'm finding lately is smaller than the last.
Out for a few hours with 20xwater this arvo and I somehow found this tiniest bit.

Now we at least know one section of a goldfield where there is definitely nothing left cause I got the last scrap.:D🤣

Attachments

• 20220618_170527.jpg
    20220618_170527.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
8 from wet ground on Friday arvo in the Dunolly region, one had to be smashed out of quartz.
Wet ground was a nuisance for the 6000, junk target at just over 12" was a nuisance for me (getting old fast).
Bugger those small bits are hard to find in the wet soil and yes SL they are getting smaller.DEDC07BE-503D-4187-9CC8-981DBD9553B7_1_201_a.jpeg

8 from wet ground on Friday arvo in the Dunolly region, one had to be smashed out of quartz.
Wet ground was a nuisance for the 6000, junk target at just over 12" was a nuisance for me (getting old fast).
Bugger those small bits are hard to find in the wet soil and yes SL they are getting smaller.View attachment 2183
12" and wet bro, obviously not in the iron reds then ey?