⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice piece's you got there Goldchaser1. How deep was the big bit ? Still a bit hot here in the Pilbara to get out much. Good onya anyway, good to see someone get some nice pieces.

Very Nice Dave nice bits of yellow and I like that you have one of my handles on your machine lol .PP

Thanks fellas much appreciated,and it was a nice xmas bonus.
Hey JC,handles off pirate pete off this forum,got the cable protector on it but gotta pull it back off and maybe file handle at clamping area down a bit,not sure if its the handle or the guard over over the top that causing the problem,just moving a bit,be an easy fix,handles fantastic,well worth the $.
Jack that bit was only 6 if that,screamer but it had that wobble,hardly any rubbish in this area so a cuppla scrapes with the boot i was 50/50 it was gold,we dont mind summer a bit,quiet out bush but picking the days inbetween the 40s,getting quite a few down around 30 here but still bloody hot in the sun after lunch,know a few working up newman way and there been sayin 48-49s lately,thats just to hot hey.....

Hi Folks,

Decided to go for a swing with a mate for a couple of hours this afternoon. It was overcast and cool which made it ideal for a bit of a scratch around. Ended up coming home with a couple of small bits
1547111843_3c4de6f0-f898-4e66-abb8-3062499dd051.jpg

but my mate did quite a bit better with his Z and rescued this nice piece from the side of a gully.
1547111981_9d6d9aec-a079-4adb-8f80-4c245d98e930.jpg

Put a smile on our dials when we saw the glint of gold in his hand.

Cheers

Les

1547523694_c03ea907-0c38-45b7-91a2-fe1b812effe4.jpg

Here are my finds for 2018 not including the dozen odd little nuggets given to the grandkids. The size of the pieces shows my transition from 2300 to 4500 and as I thought , less is more . Thanks to those PA member who are now mates for all their help and advice, pure Gold .
Cheers Booney

Nothing Great said:
RM Outback said:
Top stuff Booney :Y: look out Nothing Great :fistpump: Booney is hot on your tale :p.

Ha ha

R.M. I have seen Reg Wilsons photo album just recently on another forum :trophy:

The rest of us are just dreamers sadly :(

I reckon Reg has had a few dreams in his day his album is certainly worthy of viewing. Fantastic to see his achievements enough to make anyone dream and thankfully Reg allowed them to be shared to keep the dreams alive, thanks Reg :perfect: :Y: